Sea to Summit Big River Dry Bag - 20 Liters
Whether on land or water, keep your gear dry and functioning with the 20-liter Sea to Summit Big River dry bag. Fully taped seams and a hypalon roll-top closure offer reliable waterproof performance.
- 420-denier nylon fabric laminated with a tough thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) makes it a lightweight yet durable choice
- Oval base resists rolling and stays where you put it
- Hypalon attachment points secure sack to a pack or kayak
- Field Repair Buckle can be replaced with just a screwdriver
- Comes in assorted colors only; sorry, specific color requests cannot be accommodated
- Not intended for prolonged submersion
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Roll-Top Dry Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,220.5 cubic inches
Dry Bag Shape
Thermoplastic urethane and nylon laminate
24 x 11 x 7 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...