Karhu XCD 10th Mountain Backcountry Skis
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Karhu full metal-edge XCD 10th Mountain is a ski with impressive backcountry genes.
- Appropriate for cross-country downhill and general touring use
- New Greenlight™ wood core improves performance, cuts weight and helps reduce the carbon impact
- Paulownia wood core is locally sourced in China, cutting transportation needs in half and reducing the impact of global shipping
- Deep progressive sidecuts promote turn initiation and exit, and enhance tracking while touring
- Four-direction fiberglass wrap provides torsional rigidity, lively flex, powerful edge hold and extreme durability
- Omnitrak® NoWax Base features round, spaced scales in transition zones for glide and sharp, tight scales underfoot for grip
- Single-seam cap construction helps put the ski on edge
- Carbon powerband strengthens skis without adding weight
- Full metal edges provide added control on difficult surfaces
Imported.Sizing charts are a general guideline designed for the average skier. When selecting a size, please keep in mind that there could be additional factors that can affect which size would best suit your needs. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding ski sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840. Some manufacturers provide recommended skier weights as a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Karhu Metal-Edge Touring Skis
(185cm) 2,530 grams
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...