La Sportiva Miura Rock Shoes - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The La Sportiva Miura rock shoes for women provide the ultimate solution to the extreme requirements of modern climbing: friction, sensitivity, and precision with a comfortable fit.
- Speed lacing system for a quick and precise fit; dual heel pull loops for easier entry
- Cambered shape is aggressive and extremely effective on small edges and in pockets
- Slip-lasted construction with split-grain leather uppers and wicking Dentex linings offer lasting performance, flexibility and stretch-resistance
- Forefeet use 1.1mm Laspoflex midsole supports for more effective edging power and reduced foot fatigue
- The 4mm Vibram XS Grip® soles supply incredible friction and resistance to wear
- Unique to the women's model, the La Sportiva Miura rock shoes have padded heels and breathable mesh tongues to improve comfort
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Climbing Shoes
Climbing Shoe Type
Vibram XS Grip
Can Be Resoled
1 lb. 0.6 oz.
34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...