Mountain House Scrambled Eggs with Bacon - Single Serving
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This is way easier than packing in eggs on your next backpacking trip. Add hot water, wait a few minutes and you'll have tasty scrambled eggs with bacon you can eat right out of the pouch.
- Enjoy the smell of crispy, crumbly bacon combined with scrambled eggs
- 1.5 1-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: eggs, milk; gluten free
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Freeze-dried precooked scrambled eggs: (whole eggs, egg yolks, nonfat dry milk, modified corn starch, corn oil, salt, yeast extact, sunflower oil and smoke flavor, xanthan gum). Bacon: bacon (cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphates, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite) and smoke flavor. Allergans: eggs, milk.View all Mountain House Backpacking Breakfasts
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...