Ortovox 3L Ortler Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Stormy ascents call for maximum yet lightweight protection. With its robust membrane and climbing-specific construction, the men's Ortovox 3L Ortler hard-shell jacket delivers, even in snow and ice.
- High-performance, windproof 3-layer DERMIZAX® NX waterproof/breathable membrane from Toray
- 2-way front zipper optimizes the fit, even when worn with a climbing harness
- 2-way zip underarm vents provide extra airflow during sweat-inducing climbs
- 2-way adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood; adjustable cuffs
- Soft, merino wool-blend inserts around the chin and hood offer comfort and protection in rain, snow or icy conditions
- 120 g interior merino wool inserts
- 1 chest pocket; 1 upper arm pocket
- Seam width adjustment
- Ortovox regular fit
- OWP merino wool meets the Ortovox Wool Promise
Imported.View all Ortovox Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
Outer: polyamide; membrane: polyurethane; inner: polyester; details: 85% OWP virgin merino wool/15% polyamide
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer DERMIZAX NX waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
S M L XL XXL Chest 35.8 - 37.4 37.7 - 39.4 39.8 - 41.7 42.1 - 44.1 44.5 - 46.5 Waist 30.7 - 32.3 32.7 - 34.3 34.6 - 36.6 37 - 39 39.4 - 41.3 Hip 37.4 - 39 39.4 - 41 41.3 - 43.3 43.7 - 45.7 46 - 48 Inseam 30.3 - 31.1 31.1 - 31.9 31.9 - 32.7 32.7 - 33.5 33.5 - 34.3
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...