Ortovox 3L Deep Shell Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Freeride with full freedom of movement in the lightweight Ortovox 3L Deep men's shell jacket. With a weather-resistant, flat-seam construction and strategic merino wool inserts, it's mountain-ready.
- High-performance, windproof 3-layer DERMIZAX® EV waterproof/breathable membrane from Toray
- Merino wool inserts in the chin and chest area
- Lined with merino wool in areas of the body that are particularly sensitive to the cold to optimize heat retention and comfort
- 2-way adjustable storm hood and adjustable waistband and cuffs add protection in stormy conditions
- Ergonomic underarm ventilation zippers provide additional airflow
- 2-way front zipper
- Spacious backpack-optimized front pockets, inner pocket and ski pass pocket give you easy access to small essentials
- Integrated merino mesh cellphone pocket in the front left pocket protects your battery from the cold
- Flat seams enhance durability for long-wearing use; seam width adjustment
- Removable snow guard
- Loose fit
- PFC-free and climate-neutral
- OWP merino wool meets the Ortovox Wool Promise
Imported.View all Ortovox Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
Outer and inner main: polyamide; membrane: polyurethane; outer inserts: polyamide; inner inserts: OWP virgin merino wool
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer DERMIZAX EV waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 6.8 oz.
S M L XL XXL Chest 35.8 - 37.4 37.7 - 39.4 39.8 - 41.7 42.1 - 44.1 44.5 - 46.5 Waist 30.7 - 32.3 32.7 - 34.3 34.6 - 36.6 37 - 39 39.4 - 41.3 Hip 37.4 - 39 39.4 - 41 41.3 - 43.3 43.7 - 45.7 46 - 48 Inseam 30.3 - 31.1 31.1 - 31.9 31.9 - 32.7 32.7 - 33.5 33.5 - 34.3
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...