Patagonia Synchilla Anorak
Made from scraps of plush, lightweight Synchilla® fleece, the Patagonia Synchilla anorak provides the warmth of your favorite sweatshirt with technical, heat-trapping and moisture-wicking benefits.
- Velvety-soft, warm and durable Synchilla double-faced fleece feels smooth against the skin
- Nylon contrast material is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Made with 100% recycled materials
- Heritage-inspired collar with box-neck seams and a deep half-zip placket seals in warmth and provides easy venting
- Boxy design allows for a generous range of motion in the shoulders and arms; ample collar provides space around the neck
- Skin-friendly elasticized spandex binding reinforces the bottom hem, neck and cuffs for all-day comfort
- The deep kangaroo pocket closes with a zipper and snaps for extra security; side-entry hand pockets are lined with comfortable mesh
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View the Patagonia Synchilla Product LineView all Patagonia Men's Fleece Jackets
Body: 7.5 oz. recycled polyester fleece; contrast: 4.5 oz. recycled nylon
|Back Length (in.)|
1 lb. 1.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Measurements are stated in inches.