Icebreaker Berlin Skirt
Classic and comfortable, the women's Icebreaker Berlin skirt is made from a soft, breathable twill blend of merino wool and organically grown cotton finished with natural corozo buttons.
- Merino wool is a renewable fiber that's naturally soft, odor-resistant and lets your skin breathe for all-day comfort
- Merino wool aids with thermoregulation to keep you cool when it's hot and warm when it's not, even when wet
- Merino wool content is ZQ-certified to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability while safeguarding animal welfare
- The ZQ merino wool used in this garment has been granted equivalency to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
- UPF 25 fabric shields against harmful rays
- Front fly with button-and-zip closure; classic belt loops give you secure-fit options
- Front hand pockets; back welt pockets with button closure on the right side
- Inspired by nature, Icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics
Imported.View all Icebreaker Women's Skirts
70% merino wool/30% organically grown cotton
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
Contains organically grown fibers
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16-18 Bust 32.25 34.25 37 39.25 42 Waist 25.25 27.5 30 32.25 35 Hip 35.5 37.75 40 42 44.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE: If your body measurements are midway between two sizes, select the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...