The Campout Cookbook
Forget freeze-dried astronaut meals and bags of stale, store-bought gorp. The Campout Cookbook complements the magic of gathering around a campfire and sharing a meal with friends.
- Features a mix of dishes to make ahead and meals to cook on-site to satisfy that yawning hunger that comes from sleeping in the fresh air
- Includes more than 75 recipes for wood-fired skillet pizzas, fire-roasted vegetables, cast-iron breads, breakfasts, backcountry stews and chilies, and more
- Snack recipes include unexpected dips, jerkies, high-energy bars and specialty s'mores like the Marshmallows & Co. and Dark Chocolate Raspberry Caramel Fire-Ban S'mores
- Drink recipes include cocktails, coolers, warm libations for chilly nights and Blood Orange Bug Juice
- From the IACP Award–winning authors of The Picnic, which brought taste and style to eating outdoors (in the daytime)
9.5 x 6.56 inches
Marnie Hanel and Jen Stevenson
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...