Back view (None) loading
Pocket Guides Publishing Pocket Guide to Hiking/Backpacking
Find basic information that will help you address important questions and pressing problems that will arise during your backpacking adventures.
- Author: Ron Cordes
- Plastic ''wipe-clean'' pages bound with ring-binding; 26 double-sided pages; measures 3.5'' x 4.5''
- Pocket Guides Publishing; copyright 2017
- Quick-reference tabs give you direct access to the topic that you need to examine; spiral binding stays open to your subject
- Topics covered include packing the gear, footwear, dressing to keep warm, sleeping bag, food, water, cooking
- Campsite, trail tents/shelters, pitching a tent, fireplace arrangements, walking sticks, navigation, weather
- Safety reminders, lost strategy and emergency signals
Imported.View all Pocket Guides Publishing Camping and Hiking Instructional Books
4.5 x 3.5 inches
Number of Pages
Pocket Guides Publishing
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...