Pocket Pals Trail Maps Colorado 14ers - Blanca Peak/Ellingwood Point/Little Bear Peak Trail Map
Pocket-size, durable and detailed, the Pocket Pals Colorado 14ers - Blanca Peak/Ellingwood Point/Little Bear Peak trail map contains detailed info on trailheads and routes for hikers and climbers.
- Provides all the important details to plan a trip and stay on track—trail length, difficulty level, total elevation gain/loss, landmarks and directions to the trailhead
- For Blanca Peak, the Lake Como trailhead and Northwest Ridge, Ellingwood-South Face, Ellingwood/Blanca Comb and Lake Como Approach routes are covered
- For Ellingwood Point, the Lake Como and Zapata Falls trailheads and South Zapata Creek, Southwest Ridge, South Face and Ellingwood/Blanca Combo routes are covered
- For Little Bear, the Lake Como trailhead and West Ridge routes are covered
- Includes waypoints (such as stream crossings, trail intersections, unique geologic features, overlooks, structural ruins, etc.) to identify along the way
- Waterproof, tear-resistant map stands up to use out on the trails
- Perfectly sized to fit in your pocket, making it easy to take with you
Made in USA.View all Pocket Pals Trail Maps Colorado Maps
State / Province
4.25 x 3.625 x 0.1 inches
17 x 11 x 1 inches
Contains Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...