With a durable mohair-blend skin and traditional hot-melt adhesive, the Contour Guide Mix 115 climbings skin provide the right mix of glide and grip for all-day performance on backcountry journeys.
- 70% mohair/30% synthetic blend strikes the right balance between water repellency, durability, grip and glide
- Hot-melt glue delivers a very strong bond to the bases of the skis and is formulated to be easier than other hot-melt glues to pull apart from itself
- 115 mm width fits all-mountain and wide skis—trim the skins to match the sidecut of your skis
- Riveted tips are securely attached
- Prefixed tails are adjustable by up to 10 cm and snap onto the skis for a secure fit
- Skins includes a trimming tool, backing foil and stuff sack with microfiber cloth
Imported.View all Contour Ski Skins
Trim to Fit
1 lb. 9.4 oz.