Houdini RollerCoaster Jacket - Men's
Experience complete freedom of movement in the mountains while wearing the men's Houdini RollerCoaster jacket. It's cleverly cut to replicate the motions of mountaineering and freeride skiing.
- 3-layer fabric with fully sealed seams feels soft and offers waterproof/breathable protection
- Fluorocarbon-free durable water repellent (DWR) coating provides the first layer of defense against moisture
- Made to Move design challenges the basic principles of garment cutting by draping a single piece of fabric instead of working 2-dimensionally on a flat surface
- Made with 70% recycled polyester, this jacket can be returned to Houdini for recycling when it's finally worn out
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Underarm ventilation is backpack-compatible
- Detachable snow skirt helps keep you dry in deep powder
- Adjustable bottom hem
- 2 zippered chest pockets
Imported.View all Houdini Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
70% recycled polyester/30% polyester
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 7.8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
S M L XL XXL Chest 92 98 104 110 116 Sleeve Length 63 64.5 66 67.5 69 Waist 80 86 92 98 104 Inseam 81 84 85 85.5 87
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...