Mountain Hardwear Stretchdown Parka - Men's
Made for warmth and movement in a full range of winter activities, the men's Mountain Hardwear Stretchdown parka blends durable fabric with toasty goose down to keep you cozy on the road or at camp.
- Soft and pliable stretch-woven fabric weaves pockets of down insulation for maximum warmth, stretch and mobility
- 700-fill-power goose down in large baffles helps keep you toasty warm in cold weather
- Fully adjustable hood has a front cinch and face gasket for a custom fit
- Zippered chest pocket secures small items; 2 zippered hand pockets stash your daily essentials
- Full zipper at center front adjusts your coverage
- Elastic at cuffs; adjustable cinch at hem
- Insulation is bluesign® approved
- Mountain Hardwear standard fit
Imported.View the Mountain Hardwear StretchDown Product LineView all Mountain Hardwear Men's Down Jackets
86% nylon/14% elastane
700-fill-power goose down (85% goose down/15% goose feathers)
|Back Length (in.)|
1 lb. 10 oz.
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Measurements are stated in inches.
SHORT: 30 inch inseam.
REGULAR: 32 inch inseam.
TALL: 34 inch inseam.