Mountain Hardwear Bishop Pass GORE-TEX 15 Sleeping Bag
Condensation? Frost? Bring 'em on. The Mountain Hardwear Bishop Pass GORE-TEX 15°F sleeping bag's highly water-resistant shell helps keep you cozy in the high alpine or under the stars.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® shell fabric is breathable, highly water-resistant and windproof
- The weather-resistant shell helps keep the down fill inside dry and fully lofted for a warm night's sleep
- 650-fill-power goose down is fluorine-free; a high-performing warmth-to-weight ratio provides lightweight warmth and compressibility
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Performance Plus Mummy cut fits close to your body for efficient warmth while offering more room to move than the standard Performance Mummy fit
- Premium lining material is soft against the skin
- Shaped draft collar and adjustable down-filled face gasket keep warm air in and cold air out
- Anatomically shaped footbox wraps your feet for comfort and warmth
- Reliable and lightweight #5 YKK® 2-way zipper lets you ventilate the foot section without unzipping the entire bag; antisnag slider ensures easy entry and exit
- Full-length down draft tube prevents heat loss and cold spots along the zipper
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pull
- Internal stash pocket; hang loops; sleeping pad loops
- Bag can be zipped to another compatible Mountain Hardwear sleeping bag with an right-side zipper to create a bed for two
- Includes a stuff sack and mesh storage bag
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View all Mountain Hardwear Men's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
15 degrees (F) - ISO
26 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
15 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-9 degrees (C)
Short - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 7.4 oz.
Regular - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 13 oz.
Nylon with GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER membrane
650-fill-power goose down
Short - Left Zip: 1 lb. 4 oz.
Regular - Left Zip: 1 lb. 5 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 1 lb. 7 oz.
30-denier plain-weave nylon
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Short - Left Zip: 68 inches
Regular - Left Zip: 72 inches
Long - Left Zip: 78 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Short - Left Zip: 60 inches
Regular - Left Zip: 62 inches
Long - Left Zip: 64 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Short - Left Zip: 50 inches
Regular - Left Zip: 53 inches
Long - Left Zip: 56 inches
Stuff Sack Size
8 x 15.5 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Short - Left Zip: 9.7 liters
Regular - Left Zip: 10.5 liters
Long - Left Zip: 11.3 liters
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...