Yukon Charlie's Advanced Spin Snowshoe Kit
With durable, secure snowshoes and adjustable poles, the Yukon Charlie's Advanced Spin snowshoe kit has what you need to stay afloat in deep snow.
- Snow Motion™ axle system pivots with your every movement and gives the frames 30% more torsional rigidity for traction on the fall lines
- Snowshoes are built with strong 6000 aluminum frames that are made to last many years
- Spin™ by Northwave dial binding system with toe boxes provides precision dialed-in tension to fit any footwear
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) decking stiffens the snowshoes for maximum power when working your way through deep snow
- Rapid Lite Flex™ heel straps allow you to put on and take off the snowshoes with ease
- Forged steel crampons at the toes and heels provide reliable grip on hard, icy terrain
- Poles adjust to the right length for you and collapse down for easy transport; they come with standard baskets and snow baskets
- Included travel bag holds the snowshoes and poles
Imported.Max recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear.View all Yukon Charlie's Men's Snowshoes
Max Recommended Load
21 IN: 150 pounds
25 IN: 200 pounds
30 IN: 250 pounds
36 IN: 300 pounds
21 IN: 21 x 8 inches
25 IN: 25 x 8 inches
30 IN: 30 x 9 inches
36 IN: 36 x 10 inches
21 IN: 4 lbs. 1.6 oz.
25 IN: 4 lbs. 6.4 oz.
30 IN: 4 lbs. 12.8 oz.
36 IN: 5 lbs.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...