Swix PS5 Turquoise Wax for 0 to 14 Degrees F - 60 g
Developed for very cold conditions (0–14°F) and dry friction, Swix PS5 turquoise wax is the hardest wax in the Performance Speed (PS) line.
- Part of the Swix Pro Line System, which combines innovation, technology and performance with environmentally conscious materials
- 100% fluoro-free and nontoxic
- Universal glide wax can be used for cross-country, alpine or snowboard bases
- Drip parallel lines on the base and iron in; 2 lines for XC, 3 for alpine and 5 for snowboards
- Always use an iron made for ski/board bases; this prevents damage and melts the wax better and more evenly
- Swix waxes have a low melting point and apply evenly, providing excellent base penetration for performance on natural or artificial snow
- Utilizing natural, recycled and raw synthetic materials, this replaces Swix CH5 x Turquoise wax
- Swix wax temperatures are based on air temp in the shade; lower numbers (5) are harder for added durability, while higher number waxes (10) are more hydrophobic
- Proudly developed in partnership with scientists, chemists and athletes around the world; approved for all levels of competition and new requirements in 20/21
- Since 1946, Swix has spent decades focused on reducing waste, implementing a strict sustainability platform while moving away from fluoro-based materials
- Made in Norway
Imported.View all Swix Ski Wax
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...