Swix PSP6 Polar Wax for -26 to +7 Degrees F - 60 g
Get your bases ready for anything with Swix PSP6 Polar wax. It's a hard wax developed for abrasive, extreme cold conditions (between -26 and 7°F) and dry friction.
- Polar is a standalone wax in the Swix Pro Line, developed solely for performance and durability at the lowest temperatures
- 100% fluoro-free and nontoxic
- An excellent glide wax for cross-country, alpine or snowboard bases
- Use a high-quality iron set to 311°F and "crayon" a thin layer onto the base, then do a quick pass (10 sec.) from tip to tail
- Scrape after 1 min. or reheat slightly to make scraping easier, then finish with a soft bronze brush
- Swix waxes have a low melting point and apply evenly, providing excellent base penetration for performance on natural or artificial snow
- Utilizing natural, recycled and raw synthetic materials, this replaces Swix CH4 Green-Wax with better speed and durability
- Proudly developed in partnership with scientists, chemists and athletes around the world; approved for all levels of competition and new requirements in 20/21
- Since 1946, Swix has spent decades focused on reducing waste, implementing a strict sustainability platform while moving away from fluoro-based materials
- Made in Norway
Imported.View all Swix Ski Wax
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...