POC Coron Air SPIN Bike Helmet
Made for both competition and local trail sessions, the POC Coron Air SPIN full-face bike helmet boasts SPIN protection, a light weight and great ventilation, making it ideal for all-day use.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with SPIN technology, shearing pads inside the helmet reduce rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Advanced ventilation system pushes air through internal channels at both low and high speeds, helping to keep you cool between enduro stages or on hot days on the trail
- Fiberglass shell paired with a multi-impact EPP liner provides high impact performance, durability and low weight
- Removable emergency cheek pads add security in the case of a head or neck injury
- Ear chambers are designed to reduce negative effects on balance and hearing
- Break Away visor is designed to break off in the case of an impact to help protect your head and neck
- Chin bar construction optimizes protection and breathing
- Simple and effective buckle fastening system adds security
- All internal padding can be removed for washing
- Seamless fit with POC Ora mountain bike goggles (not included)
- Certified downhill- and enduro-specific; EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063:2008, ASTM F1952
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1" above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all POC Mountain Bike Helmets
XS/S: 20.1-21.25 inches
2 lbs. 5.7 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...