Product Image of color Matte Amethyst loading
Smith Session MIPS Bike Helmet
Designed for trail riders who demand a balance of style, protection and ventilation, the Smith Session MIPS helmet gives you the confidence to charge hard with Koroyd® in strategic impact zones.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Integrated skeletal structure features lightweight Aerocore™ in-mold construction; strategically placed Koroyd panels crush on impact, effectively absorbing energy
- Top of the helmet has massive air ports which combine with internal AirEvac™ air channels for maximum airflow and ventilation
- Channels on the front of the helmet and 3-position rotating visor allow eyewear and goggles integration
- VaporFit™ adjustable fit system
- Ultralight single-layer webbing and XT2® antibacterial performance lining
- Camera- and light-mount compatible
- Certification: CPSC, CE EN 1078
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Smith Mountain Bike Helmets
S: 51-55 centimeters
M: 55-59 centimeters
L: 59-62 centimeters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...