TSL Snowshoes 217/227 Camo Snowshoes
Ideal for hikes in deep powder and moderate to steep terrain, the TSL 217/227 Camo rigid technical snowshoes are made to float. Plus, their hourglass shape lets you walk with your natural stride.
- 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going uphill, while providing enhanced grip for side-hill and downhill sections
- Easy-to-use lock adjustments memorize your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings
- Front tightening with strap and lateral adjust offers greater comfort with a side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe and provide maximum foot hold
- Ankle pre-adjust lets you center the comfort pads on your insteps and permanently set the position; bimaterial straps tighten through a ratchet system for a secure, fast fit
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS) in the heels reduces walking noise for a more silent snowshoeing experience
- Front teeth provide maximum traction on steep terrain
- Includes a bag for transport and storage
- Made in France
Imported.Max recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear.View all TSL Snowshoes Men's Snowshoes
Max Recommended Load
25.5 IN: 220 pounds
29 IN: 300 pounds
25.5 IN: 25.5 x 8.5
29 IN: 29 x 8.9
25.5 IN: 4 lbs. 4 oz.
29 IN: 4 lbs. 14 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...