TSL Snowshoes 305 Adjust Snowshoes
Get the most out of your hikes with the TSL 305 Adjust snowshoes. These high-tech, comfortable snowshoes offer versatile performance and a high level of durability for hikers weighing 65 to 180 lbs.
- 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going uphill, while providing enhanced grip for side-hill and downhill sections
- Flexible bindings provide a high level of foot flexibility
- Easy-to-use lock adjustments memorize your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings
- Boa® Fit System in front delivers a fast, effortless fit that's easy to adjust; precision fit increases power transfer through the snowshoes for greater agility and speed
- Lateral adjust offers greater comfort with a side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe and provide maximum foot hold
- Bimaterial comfort ankle straps tighten through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS) in the heels reduces walking noise for a more silent snowshoeing experience
- Sharp front teeth and 6 replaceable steel spikes along the sides provide maximum traction on steep terrain
- S5 aluminum claws provide optimum climbing traction, while adaptable grips offer excellent traction on icy and hard packed snow
- Includes a bag for transport and storage
- Made in France
Imported.Max recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear.View all TSL Snowshoes Men's Snowshoes
Max Recommended Load
21.6 x 8 inches
3 lbs. 8.79 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...