Lange LX 120 Ski Boots - Men's - 2021/2022
Offering real-deal performance for skiers with wider feet, the men's Lange LX 120 ski boots feature a more relaxed out-of-the-box fit for comfortable skiing from first tracks to last lift.
- Comfort Fit provides a wider, more forgiving 102 mm last designed for skiers with high-volume feet or those seeking all-day comfort without sacrificing performance
- Dual Core Light construction means shells and cuffs actively compress and expand as you ski, harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap and rebound
- Easy Step Inserts, softer plastic inserts molded over the instep area, allow easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit
- Dual 3D Pro liners are pre-shaped and feature 2 high-density foams in key fit zones for maximum comfort and support; they're also 100% customizable for an individualized fit
- Natural Stance complements modern ski design, offering a 4⁰ ramp angle and more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer
- Max Grip alpine soles feature bimaterial toes and heels for increased traction and comfort when walking; plus, they can be replaced when worn out, extending boot life
Imported.View all Lange Men's Downhill Ski Boots
Ski Boot Flex
Number of Buckles
Boot Sole Type
Alpine (ISO 5355)
Mondo 24.5 Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 Mondo 27.5 Mondo 28.5 Mondo 29.5 Mondo 30.5 U.S. Men's 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 11.5 12.5 U.S. Women's 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 EU 39.5 40.5 42 43 44.5 46 46.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...