Strafe Aero Pullover Insulator - Men's
The men's Strafe Aero Pullover Insulator has a low-profile fit that's ideal for layering under a shell in the depths of winter, while at the same time looking great on its own for spring hot laps.
- 40 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with Cross Core™ technology offers warmth without bulk and is soft, packable and lightweight, mimicking the compressibility of down
- NASA-developed Aerogel particles are fused with the insulation to reach new levels of warmth, providing 50% more warmth compared to traditional PrimaLoft Gold insulation
- Its ultrafine fibers are water resistant and breathable, allowing moisture vapor to be transported away from the skin, ensuring a drier, more comfortable experience
- Recon Shield fabric is a tightly woven nylon ripstop that's ultralight, windproof and water- and abrasion-resistant
- Low-profile collar reduces bulkiness of double hoods when layering
- Interior wind guard keeps wind from penetrating the front zipper
- Raglan sleeves provide seamless pack compatibility and improved mobility, keeping your jacket from lifting when you raise your arms
- Separate zippered kangaroo drop and hand pockets keep your gear secure and easy to reach
- Mesh electronics sleeve inside right hand pocket keeps your phone separate from extra gear and easy to access
- Jacket stuffs into kangaroo pocket for easy packability on backcountry and backpacking trips
- Hem drawcord adjustment inside hand pockets provides a tighter fit to keep the elements out, and keeps cords hidden and free from catching on things
- YKK coil zippers
Imported.View all Strafe Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
40 g PrimaLoft Gold Cross Core polyester
Back Length (in.)
S M L XL Chest 37 - 39 40 - 42 43 - 45 46 - 49 Waist 29 - 31 32 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 Hip 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 47 Inseam 32 33 34 34.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...