G3 Alpinist+ Universal Climbing Skins - 100 mm
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Crafted to perform in all locations and conditions, the 100 mm G3 Alpinist+ Universal climbing skins balance grip, glide, weight and versatility to go anywhere, do anything and just get out there.
- Premium nylon plush material is lightweight, fast gliding and supple, yet also durable enough to stand up to all your backcountry adventures
- Tip connectors with extended TPU tips and self-aligning stainless-steel hands provide a secure, lightweight connection, add glide while breaking trail and reduce snow creep
- Low-profile, elongated tail straps make transitions fast and easy; refined camming clips stay positioned on the skis, reducing wear and allowing for easy adjustments
- With 16 cm of length adjustability and overlapping sizes, you can choose a longer size for more coverage or a shorter size to save weight with less material at the tail
- Nontoxic adhesive has been updated from past seasons to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins; functions down to -30°C (-22°F)
- Removable rip strip reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull skins apart; if glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, remove the strip for extra adhesion
- PFC-free waterproofing keeps skins dry and prevents ice clumping
- Trim tool included
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in British Columbia, Canada
Imported.View all G3 Ski Skins
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...