REI Co-op Trailbreak Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad
A warm, self-inflating sleep pad that's cushy enough for nights in the campground, the REI Co-op Trailbreak sleeping pad is light enough that you won't mind carrying it in your pack, either.
- Body-mapped coring keeps your torso warm and supported while keeping the pad light and compressible
- Separate, color-coded valves for inflation and deflation make setting up and breaking camp frustration-free
- Plush stretch top surface is soft and slip-resistant; polyester bottom surface resists wear
- This pad has an R-value of 5.1, which makes it best for adventures in cold weather; it provides considerable insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Includes a stuff sack and compression straps for easy storing and packing
Imported.View all REI Co-op Self-inflating Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Stuff Sack Included
Long: 7 x 20 inches
Regular: 6.5 x 20 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
Long: 1.75 inches
Regular: 1.75 inches
Long: 78 x 20 x 1.75 inches
Regular: 72 x 20 x 1.75 inches
Long: 2 lbs. 11 oz.
Regular: 2 lbs. 8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...