REI Co-op Activator 3.0 Pants - Women's Tall Sizes
The further you get from the trailhead, the more you'll love the the women's REI Co-op Activator 3.0 pants—they breathe, stretch, repel wind and water, and keep your phone and snacks handy and secure.
- Water-resistant soft-shell fabric with durable water repellent (DWR) treatment repels light rain and is wind resistant to 35 mph
- Updated waistband with partial elastic for comfort and low-profile belt loops to help you dial in the fit
- Articulated knees and a center gusset let you move freely
- Zip hand pockets, zip thigh pocket and back pockets to hold your trail essentials
- Drawcord adjustment at cuffs lets you cinch pants down over boots to keep out debris, or roll 'em up to ford a stream
- Zip fly with snap closure
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Hiking Pants
63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex (bluesign® approved)
|Pant Leg Style|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.