Mountain House Scrambled Eggs with Uncured Bacon Pro-Pak - 1 Serving
Whether you're aiming for a PR, bagging your next peak or exploring the backcountry, the Mountain House Scrambled Eggs with Uncured Bacon Pro-Pak starts your day with the fuel you need for success.
- Designed with the protein, calories and nutrition you need to achieve peak performance in any environment
- Made to the exacting standards of the U.S. Armed Forces for long-range cold-weather patrols
- Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness
- Free of artificial flavors and artificial colors
- Gluten-free certified by GFCO
- Just add water to the pouch and you're good to go in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup
- Recycle used pouches with TerraCycle
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: precooked egg mix (whole egg [stabilized, glucose removed], nonfat milk, egg yolk [stabilized, glucose removed], tapioca starch, sunflower oil, less than 2% of: salt, smoke flavor [sunflower oil, smoke flavor], yeast extract, xanthan gum), uncured cooked bacon ([no nitrates or nitrites added except those naturally found in sea salt and cultured celery juice] pork, sea salt, sugar, natural smoke flavor, cultured celery juice)View all Mountain House Backpacking Breakfasts
Servings per Container
Calories Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...