Outdoor Research BitterBlaze AeroGel Gloves - Men's
Providing ice and mixed climbers with dexterity, durability and warmth, the men's Outdoor Research BitterBlaze Aerogel gloves are packed with detailed design features and NASA-trusted insulation.
- GORE-TEX® inserts provide waterproof, windproof, breathable protection from the elements; critical seams are reinforced with protective overlays
- PrimaLoft® encapsulated Aerogel palms and fingers provide warmth; each customized Aerogel insert reduces heat loss from freezing cold elements like ice, rock, tools and rope
- This compression-resistant thermal barrier is patterned over the palm and fingers of each glove, with multiple panels that allow retention of grip and freedom of movement
- Pittards® Oiltac leather palms provide resilience performance and an ultra-tactile feel
- Polyester tricot linings wick moisture away
- Pre-curved construction
- Elasticized wrists with hook-and-loop wrist closures trap in heat and fasten gloves securely
- Pull-on loops allow no-fuss on and off
- Undercuff construction
- Carabiner loop for easy storage; glove clip
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Ski Gloves
Pittards Oiltac goat leather
85% nylon/15% spandex stretch nylon twill shell
Type Of Waterproofing
PrimaLoft Aerogel 1.5 mm palm; back of hand: PrimaLoft Gold polyester 133g/m2
S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 Hand Circumference 7 - 7.75 8 - 8.5 9 - 9.5 9..5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...