NSP Cocoflax Performance Touring Stand Up Paddle Board - 14'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Explore what's around the next corner—and the next—with the 14 ft. NSP Cocoflax Performance Touring stand up paddle board. It goes farther and faster in all conditions and carries lots of gear.
- High-volume displacement hull offers stability, great tracking and superior handling in crosswinds, with space to carry gear for day trips and overnight camping adventures
- Flattened nose and tail deck areas provide room for gear; plenty of bungee-insert points nose and tail, plus FCS inserts for attaching a GoPro or GPS (devices not included)
- Shape incorporates race-winning designs from the NSP Ninja for exceptional glide with touring-specific features, such as added volume in the nose to support heavy gear
- Ledge-style handle at center allows easy transport of your board from the car to water
- Includes a 9 in. Hatchet center fin
- Cocoflax construction combines coconut husk fibers, bio-resin and unidirectional flax fiber rails for boards with significantly less fiberglass and a reduced carbon footprint
- Manufactured with GreenPoxy 33, a resin that has over 35% of its molecular structure deriving from plants
- Cocoflax construction is ECOBOARD Gold Level certified and was awarded "Product of the Year" at the 2019 Paddle Expo
- Sustainable Surf ECOBOARD Project Gold Level validation means NSP has committed to renewable materials, reduced waste, improved energy efficiency and worker health and safety
- Closed-cell EPS foam core is purpose-molded to reduce traditional shaping waste
- Covered by manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Imported.View all NSP Paddle Boards
Fiberglass wrapped with epoxy resin
Paddle Board Style
Weight Capacity (lbs)
180 x 32 x 9 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...