NEMO Riff 15 Sleeping Bag - Women's
With an athletic cut for side sleepers, the 3-season, 800-fill-power NEMO Riff 15 sleeping bag is for those who want to shave critical ounces and maximize packability for long hours on the trail.
- Unique Spoon™ shaped bags offer more room at the elbows and knees, allowing side sleepers to shift positions comfortably throughout the night
- Updated athletic Spoon shape still adds room at elbows and knees, yet is tailored for lightweight, streamlined warmth
- Thermo Gills™ extend the temperature range on milder nights: Unzip them and let heat out without letting cold drafts in
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation
- Waterproof/breathable footbox withstands tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry
- Premium 800-fill-power hydrophobic, PFC-free, 100% RDS Certified down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes or Fillo™ (not included) to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night
- Durable water repellent (DWR) on shell fabric and lining fabric prevents the first line of defense against moisture
- Opposite-sided zippers on Riff men's and women's bags increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag
- NEMO offers a lifetime warranty on this bag
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View the NEMO Riff Product Line View all NEMO Women's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
3 degrees (F) - ISO
15 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
15 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-9 degrees (C)
Regular - Right Zip: 2 lb. 15 oz.
Long - Right Zip: 3 lb. 2 oz.
30-denier ripstop nylon
800-fill-power PFC-free down
Regular - Right Zip: 1 lb. 13 oz.
Long - Right Zip: 1 lb. 15 oz.
30-denier nylon taffeta
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Regular - Right Zip: 66 inches
Long - Right Zip: 72 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Regular - Right Zip: 60 inches
Long - Right Zip: 62 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Regular - Right Zip: 53 inches
Long - Right Zip: 54 inches
Stuff Sack Size
9 x 12.5 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Regular - Right Zip: 9.5 liters
Long - Right Zip: 9.7 liters
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...