NEMO Forte 20 Sleeping Bag - Women's
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not made to accommodate this. The NEMO Forte 20 sleeping bag adds room at the elbows and knees for 3-season, side-sleeping comfort.
- Featuring 80% postconsumer recycled content, PrimaLoft® RISE insulation delivers maximum warmth with less weight and water retention than conventional synthetic insulation
- PrimaLoft RISE insulation increases heat retention and compressibility that matches or beats 650-fill-power down—ideal for 3-season camping
- Unique Spoon™ shaped bags offer more room at the elbows and knees, allowing side sleepers to shift positions comfortably throughout the night
- Thermo Gills™ extend the temperature range on milder nights: Unzip them and let heat out without letting cold drafts in
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation
- Waterproof/breathable footbox withstands tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry
- A fabric set of 30-denier ripstop polyester and 20-denier nylon taffeta offers an ultra-plush sleep experience
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish on both shell and lining fabric resists moisture
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or Fillo™ (not included) to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night
- Opposite-sided zippers on men's and women's sleeping bags increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag
- NEMO offers a lifetime warranty on this bag
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View the NEMO Forte Product LineView all NEMO Backpacking Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
10 degrees (F) - ISO
20 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
20 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-7 degrees (C)
Regular - Right Zip: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
Long - Right Zip: 3 lbs. 9 oz.
30-denier ripstop polyester
PrimaLoft RISE synthetic fibers (80% recycled)
Regular - Right Zip: 2 lbs. 6 oz.
Long - Right Zip: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
20-denier nylon taffeta
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Regular - Right Zip: 66 inches
Long - Right Zip: 72 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Regular - Right Zip: 62 inches
Long - Right Zip: 64 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Regular - Right Zip: 58 inches
Long - Right Zip: 59 inches
Stuff Sack Size
8.5 x 14 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Regular - Right Zip: 13 liters
Long - Right Zip: 13.7 liters
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...