Sunski Foothill Polarized Sunglasses
Looking for the perfect mix of design and function? The subtle geometric accents, polarized lenses and recycled plastic frames of the Sunski Foothill sunglasses make them your new go-to.
- Sunski SuperLight™ frames are made from scrap plastic intercepted from the waste stream and reformulated into a polycarbonate resin
- Polycarbonate plastic resin frames are flexible, durable and weigh less than 1 oz.
- Polarized lenses decrease eye strain by reducing visible glare from water, snow, sand and pavement
- Lenses offer 100% full-spectrum UV protection, including UVA, UVB and UV400 wavelengths
- Lifetime warranty: For as long as you own them, if you break them under normal use, Sunski will fix or replace them
- Sunski is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits
- Designed in California
Imported.View all Sunski Sport Sunglasses
Additional Lenses Included
SuperLight™ recycled polycarbonate resin
Standard Bridge Fit
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...