Base Camp Denver: 101 Hikes in Colorado's Front Range
The ultimate resource for day hikes in Colorado's Front Range, Base Camp Denver provides hikers with everything they need to enjoy 101 great rambles—all within easy reach of downtown Denver.
- Take a day to explore an alpine meadow, walk to a waterfall, hike through a forest or stroll suburban parklands
- Indicates best hikes for each season and where to enjoy spring wildflowers and fall foliage
- Includes ratings from 1 to 5 for trail conditions, difficulty and suitability for children
- Also includes detailed driving directions to trailheads and info about elevation, hiking time, parking and restrooms
- Features history, geology, flora and fauna for each hike
- Regional maps show all trails in each chapter; route map for each hike
- Includes information on how to prepare and what to take
- With Pete KJ as your guide and Denver as your base camp, the splendor of Colorado's Front Range is yours to enjoy one day—or even just a few hours—at a time
8.9 x 5.9 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...