Helly Hansen Alpha 3.0 Insulated Jacket - Men's
A classic resort design has been updated in the men's Helly Hansen Alpha 3.0 insulated jacket with Life Pocket™, an insulated pocket to preserve the battery life of your phone in cold conditions.
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Helly Tech® Professional membrane offers waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; fully seam sealed; YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® water-resistant zippers
- Fully insulated with body-mapped 80g PrimaLoft® Black Eco Hi-Loft to keep you warm in the right areas
- H2Flow™ System mechanical venting provides comfort in changing conditions, trapping and exchanging heat faster
- Life Pocket™ integrated in the chest pocket preserves the battery life span of your mobile device longer in cold environments
- A brim with hi-vis fabric can be unfolded when the slopes are crowded to keep you visible for fellow skiers
- 4-way full stretch fabric with articulated arms and elbows offer unrestricted mobility
- Snap-away stretch powder skirt prevents snow from getting where it shouldn't
- Detachable helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual handwarmer pockets and 2 chest pockets with goggle chamois; internal pockets for goggles and electronics; ski pass pocket
- Life Pocket™ with PrimaLoft Insulation keeps your phone alive longer in cold conditions
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes seal in warmth and keeps out cold drafts
- Part of the Helly Hansen Ski Free program, the hang tag allows you a free or 2-for-1 ski day at a participating resort
Imported.View all Helly Hansen Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
85% polyamide/15% elastane
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer Helly Tech Professional waterproof/breathable membrane
80g PrimaLoft Black Eco Hi-Loft synthetic fibers
|Back Length (in.)|
2 lbs. 12.7 oz.
Measurements are stated in inches.