Scott Patrol E1 22 Avalanche Airbag Pack Kit
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A smaller version of the flagship 30L Patrol E1, the Scott Patrol E1 22 avalanche airbag backpack kit has all the same features in a smaller offering, perfect for quick ascents or heli-skiing outings.
- Pack is a result of the collaboration between Scott and Alpride; the Alpride E1 features a turbo-radial fan, and is incredibly lightweight
- Fully electric airbag system pushes the boundaries of innovation, thanks to its supercapacitor technology
- Patrol airbag system is repackable, using a fully rechargeable supercapacitor and battery system that allows you to practice deploying the airbag and then repack it
- Unlike other airbag systems, Patrol can be carried onto an airplane ready for use
- 2x AA batteries recharge it on the mountain in 40 min. without power supply—or use your Micro USB to charge it in 20 min.
- 150-liter airbag has a mechanical trigger release that can be used on the right or left side
- Diagonal ski carry system; side compression straps with A-frame ski carry system and front snowboard fixation function
- Separate sleeves for safety equipment (shovel, probe) inside the main
- Helmet fixation
- Stow away ice axe/pole fixation
- Lightweight hipbelt with safety leg loop
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Inside map pocket with key holder
- Note: An avalanche airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche; educate yourself, make good decisions and know before you go
Imported.View all Scott Ski Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1343 cubic inches
5 lbs. 6.4 oz.
Top / Panel
Number of Exterior Pockets
21 x 10 x 7 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...