REI Co-op Junction Cycling Rain Jacket - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
You'll like the waterproof, windproof protection of the men's REI Co-op Junction cycling rain jacket in the saddle, and you don't have to change to go out after—it's got moves off the bike, too.
- Fully seam-sealed, the waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer recycled nylon ripstop shell is windproof to 60+ mph
- Covered 2-way front zipper keeps out rain, yet lets you vent
- Drawcord waist seals out cold and wet
- Droptail hem keeps spray off your backside
- High collar has a soft, brushed lining
- Zippered security pockets front and rear
- Shaped, adjustable cuffs with knit binding form a weather seal over your gloves
- Reflective hits keep you visible on low-light rides
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled materials and bluesign®-approved materials
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills and bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of people and the environment
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Windbreakers
Recycled nylon ripstop (bluesign® approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
2.5-layer waterproof breathable membrane
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.