Outdoor Research Inception Aerogel Gloves
Boasting NASA-approved insulation, the adventure-ready Outdoor Research Inception Aerogel gloves deliver the reliable warmth of PrimaLoft® Aerogel that's good enough for earth—or space!
- Fleece-bonded soft-shell construction with 4-way stretch and 3-layer nylon/spandex ensures your hands will stay guarded from wind, light precipitation and moisture buildup
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric is warm and breathable
- Abrasion-resistant silicone dot palms add tactility and durability when conditions get gnarly
- Thumbs and index fingers are topped off with touch-screen compatibility to ensure you stay connected anywhere you wander
- Functional details include pull-on loops, glove clips, hook-and-loop wrist closures and elasticized wrists with undercuff construction
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Ski Gloves
86% nylon/14% spandex
PrimaLoft Aerogel insulation
Touch Screen Compatible
XS S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 9 9 - 9.5+ Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9.5 9.5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...