Mountain Equipment Aerostat Synthetic 7.0 Sleeping Pad
Mountain Equipment Aerostat Synthetic 7.0 mat uses 30-denier ripstop nylon fabric, synthetic insulation and robust welded construction that works well for year-round backpacking and mountaineering.
- With Exped® patented construction and vertically aligned baffles, it provides warmth, exceptional comfort and a small pack size
- Welded 100g Polarloft® insulation with 70mm deep insulated air chambers reduces convective heat loss and provides a luxurious cushion of air
- This pad has an R-value of 4.0, which makes it best for adventures in cold weather; it provides considerable insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Puncture-resistant, 30-denier ripstop nylon has thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) lamination to help it resist water
- 2-way self-sealing Gas Mask valve allows you to inflate your mat without fear of air escaping, and it also allows you to dump air out quickly when it's time to strike camp
- Included Windsock™ offers rapid, easy and reliable inflation without the need for heavy or gimmicky accessories; also doubles as a lightweight stuff sack
- Includes a repair kit
Imported.View all Mountain Equipment Air Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Repair Kit Included
Stuff Sack Included
Pad Thickness (in.)
Long: 78.75 x 23.6 x 2.8 inches
Regular: 72.8 x 21.25 x 2.8 inches
Long: 1 lb. 6.4 oz.
Regular: 1 lb. 2.7 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...