Red Paddle Co Compact Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board with Paddle - 9'6"
This product is not available.Shop similar products
As stiff and durable as longer boards, the inflatable Red Paddle Co Compact SUP folds down to half the size of a conventional board, so it's easy to store and transport in the included backpack.
- Based on the Red Paddle Co Ride 10'6″ MSL, this SUP in 32 in. wide and 4.7 in. thick, providing an ideal blend of stability and maneuverability
- With PACT™ technology, board keeps its shape when in use but packs down small, thanks to a high-tensile thread matrix at the core and a strong but malleable outer layer
- Engineered backpack offers customizable lumbar support, adjustable straps and an adjustable torso length to make portage comfortable for paddlers of all heights
- Pack reduces downward force onto the carrier's lower back by more than 50% (as compared to the average conventional SUP bag)
- 5-piece paddle is made from high-modulus carbon for extra rigidity; laser-etched nylon blade is durable
- Anti-twist adjustment system with 45-degree-cut push-pin assembly is quick to assemble and secure on the water
- For smaller paddlers, individual paddle sections can be removed to create a length that's just right
- Simple click fin system has a secondary screw for added security; the 2 offset fin boxes are compatible with standard FCS fins so you can customize your board to your liking
- Included Titan Pump fits into the bag; the dual-chamber system and high-flow handle deliver air at up to 60mph, inflating your board quickly and conserving your energy
- Board weighs only 17 lbs. and supports paddlers up to 209 lbs.
- Includes 9 ft. 6 in. board, backpack, 5-piece paddle, Titan Pump, leash, cellphone-size dry bag, 2 click-in fins and a repair kit
- Packed weight: approximately 28 lbs.
Imported.View all Red Paddle Co Paddle Boards
Monocoque structural laminate: PVC/polyester/nylon
Paddle Board Style
9 ft. 6 in.
Weight Capacity (lbs)
22 x 16.5 x 11 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...