Troy Lee Designs Stage MIPS Bike Helmet
Combining EPP (for slow-speed impacts) and EPS (for high-speed impacts) in one sleek, light package, the Troy Lee Designs Stage MIPS bike helmet helps you confidently take the trail less traveled.
- At 690 grams (1 lb. 8 oz.), this is an extremely lightweight, full-face MTB helmet for its class
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Polylite shell construction with fiber reinforcement; polyacrylite injected chinbar with EXOskeleton
- Dual-density EPS and EPP foam offers protection against high- and low-speed impacts
- Large openings in the chin bar, plus 11 high-flow intake ports and 14 open-core exhaust vents offer extensive ventilation
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, comfort liner contains silver X-Static® fibers to help prevent the growth of odor-causing microbes in the fabric
- Helmet equipped with 2 liners, 3 sets of cheekpads and 2 neck rolls for a custom fit
- Aluminum and plastic breakaway hardware (extra set included)
- Fidlock magnetic buckle system
- Includes drawstring bag with breathable mesh paneling
- Exceeds certification for CPSC 1203 CE EN 1078 ASTM F1952 ASTM F2032 AS NZS 2063
- Covered by Troy Lee Designs' 3-year warranty
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Troy Lee Designs Mountain Bike Helmets
XS/S: 21.25-22 inches
M/L: 22.4-23.25 inches
XL/XXL: 23.6-24.75 inches
1 lb. 8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...