A Climber's Map for Smith Rock State Park, Terrebonne, Oregon
The double-sided, waterproof, tear-proof Smith Rock State Park climber's map includes crag summaries, approaches and walk-offs to help you find your way to the routes you want to climb.
- At a glance you can tell if an area has a concentration of the type of climbs you want and if the approaches are close or far, easy or difficult
- Climbing routes are marked with icons that provides information about grade, difficulty and number of pitches
- Crag summaries indicate the distribution of climb types, grades and number of climbs
- Shows approaches and walk-offs, and provides trail difficulty ratings and points of exposure
- Orientation photos, notes and visual cues help keep you headed in the right direction
- Alphabetized crag finder uses names found in Alan Watt's guidebook, Rock Climbing Smith Rock State Park and Mountain Project
- Includes detailed inset maps
Made in USA.
State / Province
9 x 4 inches
36 x 24 inches
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...