National Geographic Pacific Crest Trail Topographic Map Guide: Washington North
As convenient and lightweight as folded paper maps but easier to read, this Topographic Map from National Geographic follows the Washington North portion of the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Map guide 1 of 11 covers miles 2,660 to 2,393 of the PCT, from Canada to Snoqualmie Pass, at a scale of almost 1 inch : 1 mile
- Made for all levels of hiking enthusiasts, from the day tripper to the thru-hiker
- The front pages of the printed topographic map guide include resupply locations, health and safety information, and much more
- Each page is centered on the PCT and overlaps with the adjacent pages so there is little chance of getting lost
- Along the bottom of each page is a trail profile that shows the distance between camping areas, trailheads and other points of interest
- The map and trail profile provide a step-by-step visual guide to hiking the trail, mile by rugged mile
- Waterproof, tear-resistant and backcountry tough
- A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Washington and Oregon Maps
State / Province
9.25 x 4.25 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...