National Geographic Pacific Crest Trail Topographic Map Guide: Oregon North
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Easier to read than folded paper maps but just as light and convenient, this Topographic Map from National Geographic follows the Oregon North portion of the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Map guide 3 of 11 covers miles 2,158 to 1,900 of the PCT, from Cascade Locks to Willamette Pass, at a scale of almost 1 inch : 1 mile
- Made for all levels of hiking enthusiasts, from the day tripper to the thru-hiker
- The front pages of the printed topographic map guide include resupply locations, health and safety information, and much more
- Each page is centered on the PCT and overlaps with the adjacent pages so there is little chance of getting lost
- Along the bottom of each page is a trail profile that shows the distance between camping areas, trailheads and other points of interest
- The map and trail profile provide a step-by-step visual guide to hiking the trail, mile by rugged mile
- Waterproof, tear-resistant and backcountry tough
- A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Washington and Oregon Maps
State / Province
9.25 x 4.25 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...