National Geographic Mount Rainier National Park Trail Map
This colorful Trails Illustrated folded map offers detailed coverage of Mount Rainier National Park in Washington State.
- Lists valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:55,000 and 1:27,500
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1989 (revised 2003)
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product Line View all National Geographic Washington and Oregon Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...