POC Tectal Race SPIN Bike Helmet
Geared for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing, the well-ventilated POC Tectal Race SPIN bike helmet incorporates an aramid bridge system to give your cranium robust protection.
- Patent-pending SPIN rotational impact protection system is designed to reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head and brain
- Sitting directly against your head and able shear in any direction during an oblique impact, SPIN pads let the helmet move relative to your head, reducing the force of impact
- Reinforced EPS liner and high-performance polycarbonate shell improve protection against impact and sharp objects
- Unibody shell construction further enhances construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight
- This helmet offers more coverage than conventional mountain bike helmets, while providing a highly efficient ventilation design perfected by wind-tunnel testing
- Goggles clip and a lightweight size adjustment system ensure a comfortable, secure fit; precision straps are molded into the liner for extra comfort
- Adjustable visor
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a missing rider
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all POC Mountain Bike Helmets
M/L: 21.7-22.8 inches
XL/XXL: 23.2-24.4 inches
XS/S: 20.1-21.3 inches
Size M/L: 12.3 ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...