Solo Stove Alcohol Burner Stove
The Alcohol Burner is a great backup fuel source and companion to the wood-burning Solo Stove (sold separately). When used inside the Solo stove, it boils faster due to the efficient airflow system.
- Uses denatured alcohol, ethanol, methylated spirits, marine stove fuel, methanol or similar fuels
- Denatured alcohol is readily available at sporting and hardware stores and is fairly inexpensive; it also burns very efficiently and produces no soot or smoke
- Unlike petroleum fuels, denatured alcohol is a renewable fuel made from plant material; vapors are non-explosive and it can be extinguished with water in an emergency
- Denatured alcohol also can be carried in virtually any plastic container, making it very easy to transport and dispense
- Screw-top cap has a rubber gasket which allows you to store fuel directly in the alcohol burner for extended periods of time without leakage
- Flame regulator lets you control and extinguish the flame with ease
- When you're on the move, save your precious pack space and store your Solo Alcohol Burner directly inside the Solo Stove itself
- Boil time: 5-7 min. to boil 32 fl. oz. of water
Imported.View all Solo Stove Backpacking Stoves
Average Boil Time (1L)
2.9 x 1.8 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...