Nathan Zephyr Trail 200 Hand Torch
If your forehead is not fond of having a headlamp strapped to it, reach for the Nathan Zephyr Trail 200 hand torch. 200 lumens of brilliant light will keep you running long and fast into the night.
- 24° downward projection angle focuses light on the path ahead—no need to twist your wrist
- 200-lumen light is crisp and bright
- Ergonomic, grip-free hand strap allows your hand to relax while holding light
- High, low and strobe settings
- Foldout safety whistle at back of torch is ear piercingly loud and easy to access
- IPX4 water resistance shrugs off rain and light splashes
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
Imported.View all Nathan Flashlights
Max Light Output (Lumens)
Max Beam Distance (m)
Average Run Time
High: 9; low: 24; flashing: 40 hours
Weight With Batteries
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...