Smith Quantum MIPS Snow Helmet - Men's
Get airborne with confidence in the Smith Quantum MIPS snow helmet, which combines AirEvac exhausting and MIPS rotational technology to deliver crystal-clear vision and critical crash protection.
- Shock-absorbent Koroyd® cylinders crush uniformly on impact, decelerating energy during wipeouts
- Open-cell Koroyd construction allows cool air in and releases hot air away from your head to offer ventilated protection
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Boa® FS360 fit system allows you to make single-handed micro-adjustments to your helmet's fit without removing it from your head
- AirEvac technology lets air flow to pull warm, fog-causing air out of your goggles; warm air exhausts out the top of your goggles to flow through the helmet's AirEvac system
- Wayfinder strap system with Fidlock buckle makes it possible to take your helmet off and put it on with a single hand
- Hybrid SL Shell construction offers full coverage in a low-profile package with reduced volume and weight
- Compatible with Aleck, Outdoor Tech and Skullcandy audio systems (not included)
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Smith Men's Ski Helmets
High-impact ABS plastic
S: 20.1-21.7 inches
M: 21.7-23.2 inches
L: 23.2-24.8 inches
XL: 24.8-26.4 inches
1 lb. 5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...