REI Co-op Stormhenge 850 Down Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Wish your favorite puffy was waterproof? Now it is. Our men's Stormhenge jacket bonds 850-fill-power goose down to a waterproof, breathable shell for an all-in-one defense against backcountry storms.
- 2-layer waterproof, breathable nylon shell with fully sealed seams provides burly weather protection
- 850-fill-power goose down is highly compressible and provides abundant warmth for its light weight
- Down has also been treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) to help it resist water
- Insulation is mapped to the body, providing warmth where it's needed and reduced bulk where it's not
- Bonded baffles welded to the shell eliminate cold spots
- Insulated 3-way hood adds protection and warmth
- Pit zips and 2-way front zipper act as vents to dump core heat as needed
- Seam-free shoulders won't chafe under pack straps
- Adjustable cuffs seal out the elements
- Zippered hand pockets securely stow essentials
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Down Jackets
98% nylon/2% polyester (bluesign® approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
850-fill-power goose down
|Back Length (in.)|
1 lb. 11 oz.
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.